Friday, April 27, 2012

DATE NIGHT FRIDAY WITH MS. 306

                                                   The Break up Part II

                                                      Stay or Let It Go







                                 Dump That Zero and Get You A Hero



1)     When there’s no Communication- I know I stress this allot in my blogs but I think I am on to something. The one person you  think you could talk to is your spouse right? Well in allot of cases its wrong. When you feel you can’t and you start looking elsewhere it’s time to let them go. I say this because this can be one of the main starts to cheating. One of them things cheaters say “My spouse never listens to me”. Guess who will the person their going to cheat with mmmmhmmm NEXT!!!!

2)     Staying for the Kids- Biggest mistake. Why? Because kids learn by example. If they see mommy or daddy being talk to any kind of way they’re going to think that is what a healthy relationship looks like. Been there done that in my own past relationship whenever my ex would get mad he would knock over things or throw stuff through the wall.  What do you think my son did every time he got mad at a young age? Knock over things. That calls I got from daycare sounded more like he needed anger management classes then a juice box and some toys.

3)     Cheating- Now I know we talked about forgiving the cheater in my last blog, but what happens when it keeps happening then what? If a man or woman can’t control their hormones enough to put you first and they feel they need others to feel satisfied. Then it’s time to let them go period. You should never have to hear the famous words “IT WASN’T ME”…even though you caught them in the bed together. Trust and believe your gut will tell you first hand before then. But it’s up to you to pay attention to the signs.

4)     Abuse- This is very hard and sad subject but nothing to play with for men or women. Main thing is never believe the words “I’m sorry baby and it will never happen again”. What they really just said is “I apologize for now and it’s going to happen again later when you make me mad. One thing about an abuser they never just up and stop they have to want to stop. You need to be strong enough to know LOVE NEVER HURTS PERIOD.

THE Ms. 306 Bonus of the day

At least I got somebody- OMG WRONG ANSWER learn to love yourself first. That is the only true way you can learn to love anyone else. You have so many people that get so desperate to have anyone they will settle for anything. It doesn’t even matter if they  treated you like crap or your kids are treated badly as long as they have that man or woman in their lives. For those people I say make a list of good and bad things about a person if your bad out weighs your good then let them go.



DATE NIGHT MOVIE OF THE WEEK



No comments:

Post a Comment